Forum Index Search Usergroups Edit your profile Members Login, Check Messages

Arcade Ranks Staff Statistics Board Rules Forum FAQ Log in

Search for at
wwwtieronegaming.com Advanced Search
Far Cry Primal

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    wwwtieronegaming.com Forum Index  » General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

england.png

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:26 am Post subject: No icon Far Cry Primal Reply with quote
So i got far cry primal.. Good fun at first and it  looks great but soon becomes repetative doing all the side missions to get xp and rewards. So I quickly moved on to the main missions which are all fairly samey.
The good part is developing the village getting upgrades and taming animals which is cool. However once this is done all the... Finding the cave paintings and hands, etc is pretty lame. So are the tribal war missions which are nearly identical to do.  

A game with a lot of potential which has gone mostly unrealised. Why not vary missions so that Dhall, the hunter and the others are with you on a more complex mission. Unfortunatly this game is a case of "live die repeat" I left the majority of collectables unfound as they are more like easter eggs than missions.

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post wwwtieronegaming.com Forum Index  »  General Chat Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: