Forum Index Search Usergroups Edit your profile Members Login, Check Messages

Arcade Ranks Staff Statistics Board Rules Forum FAQ Log in

Search for at
wwwtieronegaming.com Advanced Search
FAF Supreme commander

Post new topic   Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post    wwwtieronegaming.com Forum Index  » General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  

england.png

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:28 pm Post subject: No icon FAF Supreme commander Reply with quote
I have started playing Supreme Commander multiplayer and it is sooo.. addictive. FAF is a community driven server for Supreme Commander Forged Alliance . An old game that i played years sgo.  Having found FAF i started playing PvP for the first time. I am not very good but i am really enjoying it at the moment. The chat can be toxic at times but also with some  people you get great team work sharing resources and units. The teams who cooperate usually win. As opposed to the rather annoying ping spammers who demand you do as they say, as they have a higher rating than you. If your board or havent got a PC that will play cutting edge games give it a go.
Here is a link to the site and client download.

https://www.faforever.com/

Be aware that this game is old and has to be installed in the default diredtory. If you install it on a secondary drive the likelyhood is it will not play correctly.

GLHF

Post new topic  Reply to topic   printer-friendly view   Thank Post wwwtieronegaming.com Forum Index  »  General Chat Time synchronized with your computer time
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: